Sunday, July 14, 2013

❤ NAILS OF THE DAY #3! ❤

Hii everyone :) I got my nails done professionally at a nail salon, and I loved how they turned out!
My nails are in the color Flamingo by Color Club which is a neon medium toned pink. :) Heard neons make you look tanner, so why not ;)


Bonus Jonas- Pedicure!! :) 
I normally do my own pedicures, and they come out alright, not the best haha. This time I love the color and how they look! It's the color A Grape Fit by OPI. 


Hope you enjoyed another nail of the day, and comment and request more blog ideas! Don't forget to follow :) Leave your blog link if you would like me to check out your blog. Have a great summer!  <3
XoXo, Penny Rose
<3 RIP TALIA JOY <3
You were a beautiful and inspiring little girl, and now you are free from your pain and suffering. We will miss and love you forever!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment