Wednesday, July 31, 2013

✌ 13 PERSONAL QUESTIONS TAG! ✌
Hi! I was tagged for this by asianhomie101 or Pauline :) Go check out her blog!! Here are just some questions for you guys to get to know me better:)

1.) What drink do you order at Starbucks?
I usually order a very berry hibiscus Refresher or the passion Tazo iced tea! I don't drink coffee, so these drinks are perfect :)

2.) What's one thing in your closet you couldn't live without?
I'm probably going to have to agree with Pauline and say jeans! They're so versatile and comfortable!! You can dress them up or down!

3.) What's one thing people don't know about you?
Most people don't know that I get stressed easily.

4.) What's one thing you want to do before you die?
 I want to change someone's life for the better. I want to make someone's day or help them through a difficult time. I don't know how or who it will be, but that' a goal of mine!

5.) What is one food you can't live without? 
I love strawberries and raspberries, especially in the summertime! They are so yummy and good for you, best of both worlds!!

6.)What's one quote you live by?
I try to live by part of a prayer actually which says:
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

7.)  What's one thing you like and dislike about the blogging community?
LIKE: I love being able to talk to other girls (and guys!) who love makeup, beauty, hair, and all things girly like me! I love working hard on a blog post, and people enjoying it and commenting!! It makes my day to see a new comment or a new follower.
DISLIKE: I do not like that people will "follow for follow", as Pauline says. I want people to follow me who like my blog and appreciate what I'm doing. I follow blogs that I am interested in and that show that the writer put work into them. I don't care if you have 2 or 200 followers, if I enjoy your blog, I will absolutely follow it!!

8.) What's your number one song on iTunes?
It Stops Today by Colbie Caillat

9.) What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
I think I have a girly style that sometimes leans toward preppy! I love to casual and comfy though!!

10.) What's your favorite number?
Haha this is weird, but it is 3,5,7,9,13,15, and19. Don't ask! I don't know why there are so many!!

11.) Two hobbies?
I have recently starting training for running, and I enjoy it much more than I thought I would! It's tough while running, but when it's over, you just feel so accomplished and good!
I also love hanging out with family and friends..nothing beats that!!

12.) Two pet peeves?
I do not like when people chew with their mouth open. Trust me, I know you are eating, no need to show me!! And I also do not like when people go swimming in a pool or the ocean with loads of sunscreen caked on and not rubbed in. I don't know why, but that one has bothered me since I was young!!

13.) Your guilty pleasure?
Perusing Sephora multiple times a week haha! I don't even buy anything most of the time, but I just look at everything and swatch it and try it on. LOL!!

I TAGGGGGGG:
✌Kristin: http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/
✌Kuala: http://natashanordin.blogspot.com/
✌Aaliayah: http://shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com/
✌Sha: http://www.chaneletco.blogspot.com/
✌ Lucy: http://100daysofmakeup.blogspot.com/
✌Kathrin: http://getcarriedaway-fashionblog.blogspot.com/
And...YOU! :)

Hope you're all doing well, hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!!
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment